We have experience serving manufacturing needs across multiple industries including Aerospace, Automation, Performance Automotive & Marine, and Medical using a variety of industry-specific materials such as:
- Aluminum (6061, 7075, 2024, MIC-6 & more)
- Alloy & Carbon Steel (A36, 1018, 4140 & more)
- Tool Steel (A2, D2, O1, & more)
- Stainless Steel (300 & 400 series, 17-4 PH)
- Copper Alloys (Copper, Brass, Bronze)
- Plastics (Delrin®, UHMW, PEEK, & more)
The Skill to Mill
Our talented machining team can handle simple to complex & feature-rich parts using 3D CAD & CAM software to program our fleet of CNC machining centers. We can accommodate various machining needs using techniques & tools including:
- Milling, Drill & Tap, Boring, etc.
- Threading ID & OD
- 3D Surfacing & Complex Shapes
- Turning with C-Axis Mill, Drill & Tap
- Engraving Logos & Part Numbers
- And More…
Whether you need high-mix / low-volume or extensive production runs, we’ve got you covered. Our machines are tooled up for quick set-ups and can be configured for any scenario. We use cutting edge equipment and methods to handle your needs.
- Custom Fixturing & Work-Holding
- Lathe Bar-Pull & Bar-Feed Capability
- Sub-spindle “One & Done” Turning
- Parts Catching for continued operation
- In-process probing & tool detection
- “Lights Out” Machining
Take advantage of our network of finishing partners.
We can perform or facilitate* many industry-standard surface prep or finishing practices to provide a one-stop-shop for many of our customers.
Take the Edge Off
- Machine chamfering (typical method)
- Inside edge deburring
- 6ft³ capacity vibratory tumbling
- Glass bead blast
- Orbital & manual sanding
- Scotch-Brite™ blending & polishing
- Manual deburr with swivel blade or file
- Pneumatic rotary file
- Anodize Type II (Clear, Black, Misc. Colors)
- Hard Anodize Type III (Clear & Black)
- Chem-film / Chromate Conversion
- Powder coat (Various Colors)
- Cadmium Plating
- Electroless Nickel Plating
- And more..
*Plating & coating services performed off-site
Save your company time.
Our skilled production specialists can assemble your products carefully and precisely. We also offer design & engineering services geared to assist you in developing your product(s) and optimizing manufacturability & cost-efficiency.
- Mechanical Assembly
- Press assembly of bushings, bearings, dowel pins, etc.
- Installation of hardware such as Heli-Coil®, NPT fittings, etc.
- Thread-locking and tamper-proofing fasteners
- Certified Solidworks® Professional Design
- 3D Solid modeling of parts & assemblies
- 2D Mechanical prints
- Manufacturability analysis